Toshiba Business Expert Corporation ("TBEX"), recognizing the importance of protecting personal data, believes that appropriately handling personal data obtained through the activities of TBEX's business and life services is an important social responsibility.
We handle the personal data of customers in accordance with the following Basic Policy.
- TBEX strictly observes the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and relevant laws, guidelines established by the government and other regulations. TBEX has established the TBEX Personal Data Protection Program (the "Program") in compliance with JISQ15001:2017 "Requirements of the Compliance Program for Personal Data Protection", which TBEX carefully implements and maintains, while striving to continuously improve the personal data protection management system.
- TBEX has established a management framework to protect personal data and ensures that all officers and employees recognize the contents of the Program.
- TBEX obtains personal data by appropriate means in consideration of the content and scale of the business and utilizes personal data within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated to customers and for no other use. TBEX does not disclose or provide personal data provided by customers to third parties except with the consent of the customer, or when in accordance with laws or regulations or for other legitimate reasons. TBEX does not utilize personal data other than for the intended use and takes measures to ensure this.
- While maintaining the accuracy and up-to-dateness of personal data, TBEX strives to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal data, and continually enhances and remediates information security management.
- TBEX responds sincerely and without delay to inquiries, complaints, consultations, requests for disclosure, and so on from customers concerning personal data.
- TBEX makes this policy public on our website so that it is accessible and available to both internal and external stakeholders.
Established: December 20, 2001
Revised: June 23, 2023
Toshiba Business Expert Corporation
Ryuji Maruyama, President
Contact for Inquiring About Personal Information
Toshiba Business Expert Corporation
General Affairs Department
What is Personal Information?
Personal information means any information about an individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth and other description contained in such information (including such information that can be easily collated with other information and enables the identification of the specific individual.)
Handling of Personal Information
1. Purpose of use of personal information
Our Company will use personal information for the following purposes:
【Purpose of use】
- Arrangement of travel and other service.
- Arrangement of transportation or accommodations regarding travel.
- Application for visa or passport.
- Preparing travel documents of customers.
- Currency exchange.
- Applications for travel insurance.
- Attending tours.
- Arranging customer pick-up.
- Delivering services of our contracted travel company to customers.
- Responding to inquiries.
- Delivering services, and to run campaigns for customers. Such information may include information regarding services of third parties.
- Requesting customers for comments or opinions after the travel.
- Creating statistical data.
- Proceeding our recruitment and selection.
- Employee management of hiring.
- For any other purposes than those mentioned above, we will clarify the purpose of use and obtained prior consent from the customer concerned.
2. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
Within the scope of the purpose of use, we may disclose your personal information to third parties in any format, including electronic, paper or verbal.
Contens we may disclose or provide to a third party
- ① Transportation and accommodation agencies
Arranging the flights, transportation and accommodations,Name, gender, address, phone number, birth date, etc.
- ② Insurance companies
Buying travel accident insurance,Name, sex, address, phone number, notification, domicile, etc.
- ③ Embassies and Passport Center
Visa and passport application, Name, sex, address, passport number, nationality, etc.
3. Procedures for disclosure, correcting, suspending its use and deleting your personal information
Our Company complies with the requests from customers concerning the customer's personal data for notification of the intended purpose, correction, deletion, cessation of use or cessation of disclosure to third parties.
Please refer to Procedures concerning Requests for Disclosure for details of request procedures.
4. Children under 16
A customer whose age is under 16 years old, is kindly requested to provide his or her personal data only after obtaining the consent of his/her parent or guardian.
5. About our website
- ① Notes on use of our website
If you choose not to provide your personal information, you may not be able to utilize all functions of the service including our websites.
- ② Data Encryption
In order to protect data transfer when personal information is being transmitted, we use the TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption. If your browser does not support TLS, you may be unable to access our website.
- ③ Cookies and Web beacons
- ④ Google Analytics™
（Google Analytics™ is a trademark of Google Inc.）
- ⑤ Our Company disclaims any responsibility for the security of customers' personal data used on third parties' websites
that are linked from our website. Please confirm the privacy policies of the linked websites of third parties. Our Company recommends you examine the privacy statements posted on those websites to understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information.
6. Important changes or information
Our Company will post important changes or information on our corporate website.